What Achieve Peak Performance Offers
- Small group performance training for athletes, high school and up.
- Achieve Peak Performance will coach each young athlete on improving their athleticism by focusing on, but not limited to such components as: speed, agility, power, strength, mobility, recovery & having a better awareness of their unique nutritional needs.
- Work with a coach who understands that female athletes, have specific physical and mental demands that are different from their male counterparts.
- Basic and elite sports nutrition coaching. Stop worrying about WHAT you eat and learn HOW to eat.
- Working hard but unable to make the varsity athletic team?
- Wanting to stand out from the other high school recruits so you can play collegiate sports?
- Are you a college athlete seeking to achieve your peak potential?
Achieve Peak Performances Sports programs, are designed exclusively for high school through professional athletes. Focusing on self-esteem, mental strength and physical dominance, the APP sports performance program is the foundational package for any athlete. Programs are offered either in 2 or 3 day per week sessions and are 60 minutes in length.
- The two-day program (PERFORMANCE 2) is designed for active or off-season high school and college athletes. (Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday)
- The three-day program (PERFORMANCE 3) is recommended for advanced athletes (High school seniors or professionals) who have trained with APP before or those who are not involved in any other activity while doing sports performance training. (Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday) *currently unavailable*
2018 Sports Performance Program
Reserve your spot today! 2 and
3-day programs available to help get YOU get ready for next season NOW!
The summer programs will be set for the following days & limited to 4 athletes per group.
- Tues/Thurs @ 3:30, 4:30, 5:30 PM
- Wed/Fri @ 4, 5 PM
Fall Sports Performance program
- The 12-week program is from Sep 10th – Nov 24th
- 2 and
3-dayper week programs are available
- Each Session is 60 minutes