We listen to your goals and then set up your advanced movement assessment. The Advanced Movement Assessment is combined of the Functional Movement Screen (FMS) and any other performance variables that are customized based on your goals. Through the assessment we will be able to tell you where your mobility and stability issues are, and help you stop the energy leaks in your body.
Each athlete undergoes a 1 hour evaluation, which includes learning our active dynamic warm-up, Functional Movement Screening, and running analysis. $60
are able to analyze each athletes’ movement patterns and force output to gain an overall view of the athlete’ performance profile. This data allows us to focus specifically on an athletes technical proficiency/mechanics and force generating capabilities at a level of detail not commonly seen.
Put simply, the FMS is a ranking and grading system that documents movement patterns that are key to normal function. By screening these patterns, the FMS readily identifies functional limitations and asymmetries. These are issues that can reduce the effects of functional training and physical conditioning and distort body awareness.
Exercise professionals monitor the FMS score to track progress and to identify those exercises that will be most effective to restore proper movement and build strength in each individual.
The Advanced Movement Assessment can be purchased separately for those looking for feedback from our screening process.
THIS IS CRITICAL: ENDURANCE IS IMPORTANT FOR COMBAT ATHLETES, BUT MOST GUY’S MEANS OF BUILDING ENDURANCE IS CARDIO. LEARN THE RIGHT WAYS TO DEVELOP ALL FACETS OF ENDURANCE, SO YOU BECOME A BEAST IN THE CAGE.
Supported by video technology, our Performance Team provides effective coaching based on the latest motor learning techniques to increase your functional speed.
HOW TRAINING WITH LIGHTER WEIGHTS WILL LEAD TO MORE STRENGTH
- A usually disregarded training variable that can help you avoid overtraining AND ENSURE you’re continuously progressing physically.
- Quit wasting time with ineffective movements. Uncover the movements that are immediately transferrable to the cage, and see your fighting ability skyrocket.
- Correct way to manipulate your training before a fight so you can ensure success.
- A European training method that’ll lead to HUGE power increases.
- How the BEST MMA Fighters build a solid midsection that serves as a functional set of ARMOR that helps them throw more powerful strikes AND protects them from powerful blows.
- And much, much more…