March 2017 Update
I have some exciting news for everyone!
Achieve Peak Performance has now become Achieve Peak Performance, LLC
New formula but same great taste you have come to love!!
Updates will now be posted on my website. This will allow me to create more of a dynamic experience. The page can only be reached via a private link. If you lose the email let me know and I can resend it.
- Morning training has a new home: Some of my clients were facing a 40-min commute in the morning to get to PT+. To ensure they could continue to train and achieve their goals I spent the past month searching high and low for a new gym that could house such awesome energy. I am excited to announce that as of March 1st, 2017, the Morning PT sessions will be held at Power 3 Fitness in Silverton (7227 Montgomery Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45236). The crew has now come full circle. Jim has offered for everyone to start a week early. Let me know if this sounds like something you would be interested in.
- Boring legal announcement: In order to expand upon the services I currently offer and trademark my Logo, I have decided to transition my business to an LLC. With the start of a new year comes the dreaded Health & History questionnaire so I timed the LLC transition to coincide with the new year to save you from getting writers cramps twice. You can access the forms in the designated links below. Please fill out the forms in the priority folder unless otherwise specified. You can access the forms in the designated links below. If you have problems accessing the documents, message me and I can have copies printed off for you. Please have them filled out by March 1st or I will not be able to train you, until they are completed. I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause.
- New Policy Change: With the transition to Power 3, APP will now be operating out of 3 gyms and moving closer to its goal of world domination!!! In order to ensure that all of my clients are able to achieve their health and fitness goals, I have instituted a new scheduling/cancellation policy. All Scheduling and cancellations will now need a 24 hours’ notice. (#7 on training agreement form). This is to ensure that your fellow gym rats are provided the opportunity to fill that spot should they want to. Please make sure to read that section very carefully.
- Referrals for new services: I am opening up my schedule which will allow for me to offer some great new services. For each referral (online or sports) that signs up using your name, I will be providing referral bonuses to my existing clients. Personal training training clients get 2 free sessions, while athletes and online clients get 1 free week. I have personalized cards ready to hand out. Who will be first to receive one of the amazing personalized crafted cards?
- Fight Night: 3 of your fellow Achievers (Jeremy Pender, Tim Curtis & Muhammad Abdullahb) have fights coming up in 2 weeks at the Kokomo Event & Conference Center (1500 N. Reed Road (US 931 N), Kokomo, Indiana 46901). If anyone is interested in going please let me know and I will try to get you tickets. These guys train 2-3 times a day and leave everything they have on the mat at the end of the day. I know they would love any and all support that we can give them.